Moving Your Business Online
Here's a list of both 'Why' and 'How' to move your business online!
Why Your Business Should Make the Move Online:
If you’ve been considering creating a website for your business, you might be wanting to keep up with your competitors. Or perhaps, the current global pandemic has exasperated your need for an online rather than physical store. Whatever your reason, the thinking is sound. Online is the way to go, and here’s why:
1. It’s important to stay caught up on ever-changing consumer behaviour and your consumers are moving online. 90% of customers look up businesses online before visiting or contacting them and e-commerce sales accounted for 14.1% of all retail sales worldwide in 2019. That number is expected to rise to 95% by 2040.
2. Your website will be accessible even if you are not. Websites can increase your business’s efficiency tenfold. Your website can tell potential customers exactly what your business is and the services you offer, saving you time from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
3. Websites allow you to stay in control of how your business is showcased online and how it is positioned to potential customers. Websites give your business instant credibility and a positive client testimonial can go a long way in persuading someone to buy your business’s products.
4. There is so much a website can do for your business aside from attracting new customers. Website features can go as far as to allow existing customers to make purchases or reservations without having to speak to an employee of your business directly. Streamlining your business’s processes through your website can save your customers time and make using your services a more enjoyable experience, increasing the likelihood of returning business.
How You Should Make the Move Online:
There are endless ways to go about creating your business’s website and while a good website can be a business’s biggest asset, a bad one can be its biggest liability. It’s important to remember that the upfront costs of investing in a professionally designed website will increase your business’s success, and here’s how:
1. At Lucid, our website designers stay up to date with the latest technological trends and advancements which will be incorporated into your website’s initial design and ongoing maintenance.
2. Our team will be able to customise your business’s website without the restrictions of using an existing template. We will fulfil all of your business’s needs and create an enjoyable user-experience for visitors to the site.
3. We understand the importance of search engine optimisation and the benefits it can bring to your business. We know how to design your site to be search-friendly with the aim of increasing traffic to your website.
The time to move online is now! Investing in your website and creating a fully customised site to realise your business’s needs will add to your bottom line and increase the prospect of online success. To discuss how we could assist you in moving your business online, book a discovery call today!